Who is Nutritional Therapy Useful For?
The wonderful thing about nutritional therapy is the impact it can have on improving a person’s general health and wellbeing, as well as the role it can play in supporting someone who has a specific health concern. So, let’s take a look at whether nutritional therapy may be something that could benefit you.
Nutritional therapy can be used to support a variety of health concerns including:
- Hormonal (Women’s health, Men’s health, PCOS, Fertility, Menopause, PMS, Prostatitis, Thyroid, Diabetes)
- Digestive (IBS, Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhoea)
- Skin & Respiratory (Acne, Asthma, Psoriasis, Eczema, Hives)
- Auto-Immune (Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hashimoto’s, Graves’)
- Muscular & Skeletal (Osteoarthritis, Gout, Osteoporosis, Spondylitis)
- Cardiovascular Health (Blood pressure, Atherosclerosis, High cholesterol, Metabolic syndrome)
- Nervous System Health (Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar, Epilepsy)
- Weight Issues (Overweight, Underweight)
- Sleep Issues
- Low Energy & Fatigue
These are just a few examples of where nutritional therapy can be useful tool in providing a firm health foundation for someone to build upon.
Another great thing about nutritional therapy is that it is appropriate for all ages from birth all the way through! It is generally recognised as a complementary practice and as such should not replace medical advice. It is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for advice in order to simply boost their health and wellbeing.
As a nutritional therapist, one of the things I can’t do is diagnose any conditions; if you are after a diagnosis of some kind, then you should see your Doctor, but a good nutritional plan can be helpful in supporting health both before a diagnosis is made and after.
There may be times when I could suggest seeking medical advice and I am happy to work with medical professionals in order to improve your health.
Book an appointment
Tel: 07789 402700